Hi! Thank you for your interest in Hello Raya.
I’m Soraya, the Founder and Travel Blogger at Hello Raya, a brand that focuses on luxury and boutique travel and food throughout in Southeast Asia.I was born in Australia, but I am half Swiss and half Malaysian. For more information on who I am, you can read it here.
I have been traveling the world for as long as I can remember.
I grew up living the expatriate lifestyle – living in hotels and resorts around the world, because of my Father’s career in the Hotel Industry. As such, I spent my life roaming around the world and exploring new corners of different cities.
Having spent over 20 years living and breathing the hotel industry, I have a very strong understanding of hospitality. Tie this together with my background in Digital Marketing, Travel Sales, Education and Events, I felt the need to share these life experiences with the world.
My passion lies with travel and food, and Hello Raya is my way of sharing this passion with readers from around the world. Hello Raya is a travel blog that focuses on travel and food within South East Asia. Through my role as a travel blogger, I wish to share honest first-hand insight and reviews with my readers, in hopes to inspire them to travel and help them make informed decisions. I also have a strong interest in photography, so all photos have been taken by either myself or my fellow travel companion.
Hello Raya’s Readership
The Hello Raya readers mainly come from Australia, Malaysia, the United States, Singapore, the United Kingdom & Indonesia.
Hello Raya’s primary age group is 25 – 44 years old, with 74% female and 26% male split.
I spend a great deal of time and care in crafting every blog post. I ensure I have adequate information and photos before hitting ‘publish.’
The same type of care is taken in my marketing efforts. I spend a lot of care nurturing Hello Raya’s Social Media channels, including Facebook and Instagram. In addition to growing followers, I work to ensure that Hello Raya receives a strong level of engagement on each post. I am a believer that engagement is just as important (if not more) than the number of followers. A lot of thought and planning goes into each post to ensure a high level of quality and interest is maintained.
Majority of followers and engagement on Hello Raya’s website and social media channels have come through organic marketing efforts.
Since launching in early 2016, I have already collaborated with over 20 brands including the following:
Topic of Interest
I am looking to work with brands who offer the following (but am not limited to):
- Travel Tours & Activities
- Restaurant & Bars/Lounges
- Traveling like a Local
- Travel Products
- Travel-related Technology
Some Examples of Work
- Checking-In: Sri Panwa Resort (Phuket, Thailand)
- 5-Star Luxury at the Sofitel Luang Prabang (Luang Prabang, Laos)
- Love is in the Air at the Berry Amour Resort (Bali, Indonesia)
- Villa Living at the Ayara Kamala Resort & Spa (Phuket, Thailand)
- 23 LoveLane – a Boutique Heritage Hotel in Georgetown (Penang, Malaysia)
- Tropical Luxury at the Mövenpick Resort Karon Beach (Phuket, Thailand)
- Charm & Heritage at the Cameron Highlands Resort (Cameron Highlands, Malaysia)
- TRYP Fortitude Valley Hotel (Brisbane, Australia)
Dining & Tours:
- Gourmet Dining at the Boathouse (Phuket, Thailand)
- Zooming on a Segway Tour in Kuala Lumpur (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- The Rum Experience at the Chalong Bay Rum Distillery (Phuket, Thailand)
- Where to eat in Bangkok? Do a Night Food Tour (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Ock Pop Top – Textiles with Purpose (Luang Prabang, Laos)
- An Evening With Basira Yeusuff (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
Hello Raya wants to work with You!
I would love to collaborate with you. Here are some ways I am available:
- Sponsored Posts
- Brand Ambassador
- Product & Service Review/Giveaway
- Media Famil
- Guest Posting
- Freelance/Paid Writing
- Mystery Shopping
- Presentation & Public Speaking
- Freelance Support to Your Company in the following areas:
- Social Media
- Events Management
So let’s start working together! If there’s an opportunity that we could work together, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk.